This episode is brought to you by Schüco USA.
Learn more about FTI: https://www.facadetectonics.org/
Support our mission by becoming a member: https://www.facadetectonics.org/membership
Continuing Education (members only)
FTI members are eligible to earn one (1) AIA LU credit for this episode.
- Recognize the importance of the facade as a passive system in buildings.
- Identify methods of maintaining facades over time.
- Learn about the facade inspection program in the City of New York.
- Learn about service life requirements of buildings based on the CSA S478 Service Life standard.
- Identify the relationship between design and constructability of facade systems.
To receive credit, complete the course evaluation with the correct answers. If your answers are incorrect after submitting the first time, please correct them and resubmit the form. Your form must show 100% accuracy before we can process your credit.