This episode is brought to you by Schüco USA.
Learn more about FTI: https://www.facadetectonics.org/
Support our mission by becoming a member: https://www.facadetectonics.org/membership
Continuing Education (members only)
FTI members are eligible to earn one (1) AIA LU credit for this episode.
- Identify the stages that constitute the definition of embodied carbon
- Recognize the importance of life cycle assessments.
- Identify tools that evaluate the effects of carbon emission.
- Learn about Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) for products.
- Distinguish between the operational carbon emissions from embodied carbon in buildings.
To receive credit, complete the course evaluation with the correct answers. If your answers are incorrect after submitting the first time, please correct them and resubmit the form. Your form must show 100% accuracy before we can process your credit.